Raleigh/Fayetteville Investor Meetup Thursday February 8th

39 Replies

Hey Everyone,

I am headed to town next week to tour a 198 unit we just closed on in Fayetteville, and will be staying over in Raleigh on Thursday the 8th of February.  I wanted to get connected with other local investors.  It would be great to great to meet some investors on all sides of the business.  I'm looking to make some contacts in the Raleigh / Fayetteville area as we plan to do more deals down there.  Would love to hear about the market and talk some shop also!

We are staying right by the airport on route 40, I don't know the area very well but can someone recommend a location that would work?  Perhaps a bar and grill or something like that?  Once we get a location down I will put out another post.  I was thinking of meeting at 6 PM and staying as long as people want to hang around.

I hope to hear from you!

Matt Faircloth

@Matt Faircloth my profile says I live in Texas but I actually live in Raleigh. I’d love to come out if you find a meeting space. I’d recommend a place but I’ve only been here a couple months myself

I recommend  Los Tres Mexican Restaurant in Brierdale Shopping Center near RDU. Address: 10410 Moncreiffe Rd #109, Raleigh, NC 27617, Website: http://www.lostres-nc.com/wp/

@Matt Faircloth.. I'm a new investor in the Fayetteville area.  Are you only staying 1 night in Raleigh? I'd love to meet. I'm out of town for work, but may be back in time. I follow your videos on Mentor Mondays which are quite helpful. Keep it up! 

There are tons of great spots in Brier Creek.  Would love to meet! @Heather Hopkins and I were actually just about to organize a meetup so this is perfect timing! 

@Matt Faircloth Welcome to the area!  It would be great to meet.  I think we were due for a monthly meetup, so I think your timing is great.  Hey @Adam Ward , maybe we can continue our conversation from last week?!

Great to hear from everyone!   I spoke to a friend of mine this morning, she recommended The Carolina Ale House in the Brier Creek shopping center.  Is that a good spot?

I want in! Please keep me posted.

@Milan Mehta sounds great!  Looking forward to it!

@Matt Faircloth Thanks for putting this together.  I don't believe I have been to the Ale House in Brier Creek but I am sure it would be just fine.

Hi all, I’m relatively new to Bigger Pockets and a new RE investor. I’d enjoy making some new contacts as well. Just closed my first rental property (duplex) in Chapel Hill in November. I look forward to meeting you all.

-Rich

Hey Everyone,

So we have a location nailed down, it will be at the Carolina Ale House located at 

7981 Skyland Ridge Pkwy, Raleigh, NC 27617

We will either be in the bar area or if there is enough of us they will move us out to the patio.  I plan to arrive around 5 PM and will stick around till 8.  

Looking forward to meeting everyone and talking some shop!

If you can make it, please RSVP to this thread!

Take care,

Matt

Thanks, Matt!  I'll be there

Thanks for setting this up Matt . I'll be there!

I'm going to try and make it .. thanks for organizing it, Matt

Will attend. Thanks!

I will be there! 

I'll try to make it. Coming from downtown Raleigh so probably will be in around 6 or so...

I will be there! Looking forward to it.

@Matt Faircloth I would love to meet as well. I have lived in Fayetteville for quite some time but now live in Raleigh. Once the venue is set please let me know. Would love to meet you and other investors to see how we can help each other.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here