Votes
Austin Green
  • Chandler, AZ
Votes |
Moving to Raleigh, looking for advise

Austin Green
  • Chandler, AZ
Posted Mar 7 2018, 15:21

My wife and I are moving to Raleigh area for work in a few months. We are looking for some advise on what areas we should look to to either rent or buy a SFH for us. Also, looking for a good real estate agent to work with for potential rental properties. I see that there is a very active TREIA group that I'm sure I'll join when we get there. It also looks like the market is pretty hot and deals are not just going to be found straight off the MLS.

For the first question, where to look for our personal housing, we are in our mid 20's, just sold our house (small live in flip), love anything outdoors and good food. Current plan is to move up there end of May. If anyone has a house for rent that is dog friendly, and would possibly consider a 6-month lease while we look for a house to buy, please reach out.

For the second, I am coming up there from Athens, GA to explore in a few weeks. I am looking for an investor friendly agent(s) to talk to. Looking for long term hold rentals, preferably small multi-family, something I see is in short supply in Raleigh area..

Any help would be appreciated. I look forward to the move and hopefully grabbing coffee or lunch with some of you!

Loading replies...