Votes
Dan Moore
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
Recommendations for an investor friendly/knowledgeable realtor

Dan Moore
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Mar 3 2019, 14:55

We've been making acquaintances with several realtors in town but I think it is time we settle down and find someone who speaks our language and can help us find properties that suit our model. That would be B/C areas of Southern Wake county, Northern Johnston county, and Northern Harnett County. We have full time employees we'd like to retask to SFHs that need more than paint and carpet, realizing some value add through our renovations and work. Our plan is to put the properties into rentals for long term hold so buying right is a topic, but cash flowing the property for long term hold is really what we'd be most interested in (like everyone else, I know). 

Each time I talk to a realtor, they say they can find what I want, and I get a lead that is either ready to be condemned or only needs paint and carpet.  

I say all this to say, I'd love to have a relationship with someone who can bring us the properties that fit our abilities and understands we are investors and not home buyers looking for a roof over our heads. If you know of someone who fits that mold, please send them our way or share their information so that we can reach out to them. 

We are continuing to meet people, attend meetings and meetups, and do all the networking things that you do, but this is such a vibrant community here on BP I figured it couldn't hurt to do a little matchmaking on here as well. 

Thank you

Loading replies...