Winter Downturn or Strong to Spring?

3 Replies

The Columbus market has been kickin' butt this year, but am I noticing a slow down for winter/holidays?  It seems like it.... 

Could this be a stall in Columbus' momentum, or do people just want to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas by not investing? Is this winter slow down similar to years' past, or is this "slow down" not as slow or slower than those of years' past?

IMHO this is just the seasonal slow down.  We are still getting quick and strong offers on our flips and plenty of action on our rental properties.  Columbus, again in my opinion, is sheltered from many factors that will effect other areas.  We have many different industries as well as huge companies (Amazon and possibly FB) moving facilities into our city. 

Originally posted by @Steven J. Umana :

The Columbus market has been kickin' butt this year, but am I noticing a slow down for winter/holidays?  It seems like it.... 

Could this be a stall in Columbus' momentum, or do people just want to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas by not investing? Is this winter slow down similar to years' past, or is this "slow down" not as slow or slower than those of years' past?

We are the most busy we have been with investment properties all year.  Yes, there is some slow down in the market between Thanksgiving and Christmas mostly in the residential market. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here