Out of state investor - building a network in Columbus

7 Replies

Hey everyone,

My name is Andrew and I'm relatively new to the BP community. I'm located in New Jersey and want to start exploring out of state investing opportunities. I'm looking for an investor-minded real estate agent and a reputable property manager recommendations in the Columbus, OH area.

I'm interested in purchasing multi-family and single family homes rental properties.

Thank you for your assistance and I'm glad to be apart of this community!

Andrew

Andrew, I have multiple MF units in Columbus and would recommend @Robert Ellis to give a call and chat with.   He helped me with all of mine.   Have a few other contacts can share if you want to PM on the property management and legal side.

Cheers,

Art

Hi @Andrew Cheng - Welcome to BP and Columbus investing!

We have been providing real estate investment and property management services in the Columbus area since 1995. I would love to discuss your investment goals and answer any questions you may have about the Columbus market.

Let's connect soon!

@Art Mimnaugh similar to Andrew I'm located out of state (CA) and looking to invest in SFHs in the Columbus, OH area. Do you know if Robert focuses on a specific area of the greater Columbus area? Or do you just recommend contacting him directly and referencing you? 

Originally posted by @Art Mimnaugh :

Andrew, I have multiple MF units in Columbus and would recommend @Robert Ellis to give a call and chat with.   He helped me with all of mine.   Have a few other contacts can share if you want to PM on the property management and legal side.

Cheers,

Art

Thanks Art!  

Robert Ellis, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2014002724)
(614) 943-9520
Originally posted by @Andrew Cheng :

Hey everyone,

My name is Andrew and I'm relatively new to the BP community. I'm located in New Jersey and want to start exploring out of state investing opportunities. I'm looking for an investor-minded real estate agent and a reputable property manager recommendations in the Columbus, OH area.

I'm interested in purchasing multi-family and single family homes rental properties.

Thank you for your assistance and I'm glad to be apart of this community!

Andrew

Robert Ellis, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2014002724)
(614) 943-9520

@Andrew Cheng Thanks for posting in the forum, I am making my investment in Columbus as well.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.