CPA/Realtor in Cleveland, OH looking for opportunties

3 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Hello everyone,

I currently work for a large REIT in Cleveland, OH as a development accountant. I also work part-time as a realtor and help a small real estate company on the side. I'm currently looking for find a real estate or construction company that I could use both my accounting and realtor background to add value and grow with the business.

Please send me a message if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks!

Bryan Thomas, CPA

Originally posted by @Bryan Thomas :

Hello everyone,

I currently work for a large REIT in Cleveland, OH as a development accountant. I also work part-time as a realtor and help a small real estate company on the side. I'm currently looking for find a real estate or construction company that I could use both my accounting and realtor background to add value and grow with the business.

Please send me a message if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks!

Bryan Thomas, CPA

Welcome aboard Bryan.

Originally posted by @Bryan Thomas :

Thanks James Wise ! If Holton Wise needs some accounting help, keep me in mind! Looking to still do accounting but if I could find something that would break up the 8-5 rat race that would be ideal. Thanks again!

Thanks I'll keep that in mind but the only thing doing accounting for Holton-Wise would do is change your 8-5 rat race to a 9-6 rat race, lol.