• Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods; TAX RATES

James Wise#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted May 21 2019, 06:27

Throughout the years thousands of you have regularly used The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods to assist you in your research & investing in the Cleveland market. As I have stated many times this is a living document. I regularly update it to reflect the most accurate information in the Cleveland market. One of the most common questions I've gotten over the years has been about property taxes in the Cleveland market. Many people are confused by them. 

So as I write this post for you I guys I am in the process of adding the property tax rates into every neighborhood in the Cleveland market into The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods

Let me know if there are any other additions you'd like to see added to the guide.

P.S.

If you're looking for information outside of the Cleveland market I am currently working with @Clayton Mobley to bring you guys The Ultimate Guide to Grading Birmingham Neighborhoods & @Stephen Akindona & @Robert Feol to bring you guys The Ultimate Guide to Grading Memphis Neighborhoods. Those should be dropping in the coming months.

ENJOY!

Loading replies...