Solid area or run away area in west side

3 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Hi guys,
I m newby on the Cleveland market and i get a couple of opportunity. Both are located on west side. Both have more or less the same characteristic with the same performance. One is located lawn avenue (41102) close of Detroit Shoreway area and the other one in Denison avenue (44109) in Brooklyn centre area. Following your experience which area is the solidest between both? any recommendation? Thank you for your help

Both are D class areas so if you're into that game then they are similar. Lawn>Denison. Lawn is north of Lorain which will eventually (several years) be dragged up a class due to its proximity to Detroit-Shoreway.

Originally posted by @Julien Rechard :

Hi guys,
I m newby on the Cleveland market and i get a couple of opportunity. Both are located on west side. Both have more or less the same characteristic with the same performance. One is located lawn avenue (41102) close of Detroit Shoreway area and the other one in Denison avenue (44109) in Brooklyn centre area. Following your experience which area is the solidest between both? any recommendation? Thank you for your help

More or less they are both going to perform about the same, so you're really splitting hairs trying to find the difference. They both have similar housing stock and an almost identical tenant base. For more info on these and other neighborhoods in the Cleveland area check out The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods.

Both are D/D- areas................If you ever get serious about a PM or an agent out in Cleveland. I can give you a heads up on who to look at and most importantly who to avoid at all costs.