Looking to find quality deals for investors/buyers

10 Replies

I've finally decided to step out and  introduce myself to the community. Been looking around at different sites and have made my decision. I'm looking to replacey 9-5 and bring some great deals to investors / buyers in the cincinnati area.

@Keeno Hollins

Welcome to BP!  You have found a great community of investors.  Best of luck to you!

Originally posted by @Keeno Hollins:

I've finally decided to step out and  introduce myself to the community. Been looking around at different sites and have made my decision. I'm looking to replacey 9-5 and bring some great deals to investors / buyers in the cincinnati area.

Hey Keeno !!  I'm in Cinci too!!  Maybe we'll work together on some deals in the future!!  

Welcome to BP! I strongly suggest attending local REIA's & networking with other investors in the area. Have you thought about what kind of real estate investing interests you? Check out the latest podcasts, blogs, forums & marketplace.

Welcome @Keeno Hollins! Cincinnati is well represented here on BP. There's a meet up that @Joe Fairless is organizing for Cincy BPers, and I believe it's going to become a monthly thing in Blue Ash. I look forward to connecting. What do you plan to focus on?

Originally posted by @Bryan C. :

Welcome to BP! I strongly suggest attending local REIA's & networking with other investors in the area. Have you thought about what kind of real estate investing interests you? Check out the latest podcasts, blogs, forums & marketplace.

I've ventured out to 1 so far. My job is making it so difficult for me at the time to make more then 1 every 2 weeks. I'm defiently set on wholesaling due to the lack of funds/credit. What is it that you do?

Originally posted by @Jamie Harris :

Welcome @Keeno Hollins! Cincinnati is well represented here on BP. There's a meet up that @Joe Fairless is organizing for Cincy BPers, and I believe it's going to become a monthly thing in Blue Ash. I look forward to connecting. What do you plan to focus on?

That would be something I'll defiently be interested on attending.  My main focus is wholesaling. With my current situation,this is the best way to get into real estate for me. What about you?

I done a little flipping, private lending & rentals so far.  Getting educated on real estate notes.  still trying to find out what is going to be my "bread n butter".  Nothing wrong with making it out to a meeting every once in a while....this business isnt a get rich quick thing.  It can be built into a solid business and provide a great future for you and the next generation but it def. takes hard work.  There are options out there besides wholesaling but that might be a good start for you.  I suggest asking questions on here, reading the blogs, listening to the podcasts and maybe read a couple books.  You will learn a lot!!!  Good luck to you

Hello Cincy, I'm a wholesale agent with Reinvest Consultants LLC we specialize in providing you with below market value distressed properties in the tri state area, As for me I invest in 2 Families on the west side and looking for more. If you would like to be put on our buyers list PM me to get set up. I love all of the information on BP it's definitely answered so many questions l, just wish I would have found it sooner,

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Jason crouch :

Hello Cincy, I'm a wholesale agent with Reinvest Consultants LLC we specialize in providing you with below market value distressed properties in the tri state area

Hi Jason, Could you share a bit more about what this might look like? I may be interested in being added to your list. Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here