Tra'Mell Taylor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
New from Cleveland to Cincnnati!

Tra'Mell Taylor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Nov 27 2016, 12:20

Hello everyone!

My name is Tra'Mell (but you can call me Mell for short) & I'm starting out in real estate investing. I was born and raised in Cleveland,OH and have a few colleagues & friends from Cincinnati so i've visited down there many times, as well as many other cities all over Ohio.

My goal is to build, network & grow with people from all over while learning as much as I can about wholesaling and flipping homes. My biggest question is where to get started and how to go about it. To my knowledge, I'll have to make a ton of phone calls and send lots of postcards and emails & stay persistent to find motivated cash buyers, but i need to know what happens next. I'd like to know wheres the best places to find the homes that cash buyers are looking for (websites, news adds, etc) ? . Lastly, where should I go to obtain an assignment contract? Maybe download one from the internet?

I'm very eager to get the ball rolling here and I know once I start & gain some momentum i'll be able to reach my goal. At the end of the day I just want be successful & make an honest living while being a full time student & help my family and I reach financial freedom.

I know this may seem like a lot of questions but bare with me. This is literally my first step in the real estate world. I hope to maybe luck up on a coach or mentor to point me in the right direction. So any advice and pointers from the professionals will be greatly appreciated. I hope to hear from someone soon and hopefully we can work together.

Thanks again!

-Mell.

Loading replies...