Cincinnati property management suggestions

15 Replies

Call Josh Harkavy with Balanced Property Solutions in Cincinnati.  He is managing property for a couple of my commercial clients.  He does a great job.

Tell him Victor Patel referred you.

So nice to hear of someone who really likes their PM.  I have to find a new one for my properties in KC 

If you are using CRES, I would double check things every month, we have sued them several times and they were horrible and charging way too much.  I recommend Hayes-Gibson any day for ANY part of the country.  

Hello, I work with Jim Shapiro from Weybridge Realty for a 12 unit building in the Cincinnati area and then Dix property for an SFR in the Greater Cincinnati. Both are good. I have a list of Cincinnati property managers for multi units I compiled earlier this year and happy to share

Daniel I saw this post and reviewed the ones listed here.  The ppty managers seem to be focused on more of the multi-family.  Different set of requirements and skills vs managing single family homes. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here