Investor Friendly Real Estate agent suggestions

3 Replies

Hi BP, 

I'm an out of state investor looking to expand my portfolio in Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm looking for suggestions on an investor friendly real estate agent who can help me find multifamily properties. Can anyone suggest a reputable agent that you've worked with in the past? 

Thanks, 

Darius 

Originally posted by @Darius Falahkhir :

Hi BP, 

I'm an out of state investor looking to expand my portfolio in Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm looking for suggestions on an investor friendly real estate agent who can help me find multifamily properties. Can anyone suggest a reputable agent that you've worked with in the past? 

Thanks, 

Darius 

Hi Darius,

Depends on what you mean by multifamily properties.  2-6 units are very different than 20+ units.  Most agents specializing in 20+ units are investor friendly.  If you are looking for smaller units, I would recommend Tim Shrout, who I use and I'm an agent myself!  PM me for his contact info or just google his name.  He has a Northern Kentucky 859 area code but does all of Greater Cincinnati.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here