Skip to content
Cincinnati Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Erika Graham
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Investing In Cincinnati, OH - Avondale Area?

Erika Graham
  • New York, NY
Posted Jul 22 2018, 16:06

Hi BP community - I have been reading a lot of the forum posts and articles and set up keyword searches to start taking advantage of all the knowledge this community has to offer! My husband and I are looking to start investing in Cincinnati as out of state investors (as we live in Manhattan).  We have been working with an agent who has given us details on some of the areas that she thinks we can get a strong tenant pool in nicer neighborhoods.  As we started looking at those areas, they seem to be pretty expensive already (i.e. hard to find things less than 200k). 

We have seen some properties in the Avondale area - what are people's thoughts on that area? Would we be able to get decent renters here/is this area becoming nicer where people would start moving to in the next 5 years?  We don't mind if it isn't in the "best area" of the city yet, but we also don't want to get in a situation where we can't get long term leases signed, have to evict, etc.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated!! 

Loading replies...