Cincinnati Commercial Agent Referrals

6 Replies

BP! 

I am making a trip out to OH in January and I'm looking to connect with commercial agents when I am there. Does anyone have any good referrals or recommendations?

Thanks everyone!

Arthur,

I live in Northern KY, just south of Cincinnati. I will reach out to my local contacts and see if they have any recommendations. I will let you know either way.

Arthur - Going to send you a private message with a highly recommended Commercial Agent in Cincinnati.

Originally posted by @Arthur Wang :

BP! 

I am making a trip out to OH in January and I'm looking to connect with commercial agents when I am there. Does anyone have any good referrals or recommendations?

Thanks everyone!

Hi Arthur, hope you make the most out of your trip. What parts of Ohio are you going to be visiting? 

Originally posted by @Karl Hinkel :
Originally posted by @Arthur Wang:

BP! 

Thanks everyone!

Hi Arthur, hope you make the most out of your trip. What parts of Ohio are you going to be visiting? 

Karl - I'll be in Columbus in January, but I may squeeze in a trip to Cincinnati. 

Originally posted by @Charles Mahabir :

Arthur - Going to send you a private message with a highly recommended Commercial Agent in Cincinnati.

Charles - do you mind sharing with me as well.

Thanks

Tammer 

Sure Tammer! I will message you directly!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here