Looking for a Cinci/KY Realtor for a referral

6 Replies

Hi All,

I'm working with an investor who is going to be doing a 1031 for a property I am helping her sell.  She may purchase here in Columbus, but she is also looking at options to invest in a multifamily complex in Cincinnati or Kentucky.  She is looking to buy in the 1-1.5mm range/ apx 20+ unit complex.  She's flexible if the deal works but in general she is looking at this type of investment.

Are there any agents that focus on larger complexes that anyone can recommend?

I'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance!

Originally posted by @William Alonso :

Hi All,

I'm working with an investor who is going to be doing a 1031 for a property I am helping her sell.  She may purchase here in Columbus, but she is also looking at options to invest in a multifamily complex in Cincinnati or Kentucky.  She is looking to buy in the 1-1.5mm range/ apx 20+ unit complex.  She's flexible if the deal works but in general she is looking at this type of investment.

Are there any agents that focus on larger complexes that anyone can recommend?

I'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance!

I want to find Realtors in Cincinnati and Cleveland to join my team so I do not have to refer out to other agents

@William Alonso I just sent you a DM. I just listed my 16 unit property (located just SE of Dayton) and I plan to list my 8 unit soon (located in Wilmington). I could package these properties for your client. Both are professionally managed, are cash-flowing really well, and have nearly all large cap-ex completed.