Votes |
Toledo PIN- Property Investor's Network - First Meeting

Andrew Fidler
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Toledo, OH
Posted Jan 3 2017, 10:51

The Property Investor's Network of Toledo, PIN is holding its first meeting next week Tuesday, January 10th, 6:00 PM at Augsburg Lutheran Church, 1342 W Sylvania Ave Toledo OH 43612.

I joined the group at the end of Summer while they were organizing and defining themselves and currently am an interim board member until 2017 elections are held.

PIN Toledo is a member of the Ohio Real Estate Association and is focused on investing excellence in Lucas County/Toledo and the surrounding areas...one of the major differences between the Toledo REIA group and PIN is the lack of "paid speakers" who are speaking with the goal of selling their service/expertise.

PIN is "of its members, for its members", for example I am presenting during the February meeting to show how www.dropbox.com is used in my company on a daily basis and how landlords, investors, flippers, etc can benefit from a shared cloud space. We will be polling our members at the first meeting to better understand their interests, goals, needs, AND expertise...we intent to leverage our combined knowledge so we all can become stronger, more successful, and PROFITABLE Real Estate Investors.

Please visit the groups new facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/PINetworkToledo/?fref=ts and let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

Andrew

LaPlante Real Estate  Logo

Loading replies...