Toledo OH investors any advice would be greatly appreciated!

6 Replies

Hi, my name is Michael Foust, I currently live between Cleveland and Toledo, I am a newbie in the real estate world, but very MOTIVATED; DETERMINED, I would like to get into wholesaling to get the capital and build my credit up some! (we all make mistakes) After such time I want to build my empire and start my own business. My goal in 1.5-2 years is to be financially free and be able to work on my own business! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Give me a Connect and send me a letter, thank you for your time and consideration!

Originally posted by @Michael Foust :

Hi, my name is Michael Foust, I currently live between Cleveland and Toledo, I am a newbie in the real estate world, but very MOTIVATED; DETERMINED, I would like to get into wholesaling to get the capital and build my credit up some! (we all make mistakes) After such time I want to build my empire and start my own business. My goal in 1.5-2 years is to be financially free and be able to work on my own business! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Give me a Connect and send me a letter, thank you for your time and consideration!

Welcome aboard Michael. I recommend giving The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read. Should help you get a core understanding of the Cleveland market. As for Toledo hook up with my boy @Engelo Rumora . He's got a ton of info on that market.

P.S.

Engelo when are we getting together to produce The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods for all these folks out there?

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Michael Foust:

Hi, my name is Michael Foust, I currently live between Cleveland and Toledo, I am a newbie in the real estate world, but very MOTIVATED; DETERMINED, I would like to get into wholesaling to get the capital and build my credit up some! (we all make mistakes) After such time I want to build my empire and start my own business. My goal in 1.5-2 years is to be financially free and be able to work on my own business! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Give me a Connect and send me a letter, thank you for your time and consideration!

Welcome aboard Michael. I recommend giving The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read. Should help you get a core understanding of the Cleveland market. As for Toledo hook up with my boy @Engelo Rumora. He's got a ton of info on that market.

P.S.

Engelo when are we getting together to produce The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods for all these folks out there?

Hey mate,

Thanks for the mention.

[email protected]$% mate...

I know it's way overdue.

Let me get back from overseas and let's make it happen.

Just got some merchandise made for you also to wear haha

Speak soon

I'm not sure that wholesaling is a great way to go.  It tends to look like a nice easy way to get some quick cash (which is possible), but in today's market there's not a ton of great values out there.  You've got to do a ton of research and marketing to get things rolling.  I don't want to rain on your parade, but do want you going into this with your eyes wide open.  

Flipping could present an opportunity to get some cash/income if you can find a partner or financing. Again, you need to do plenty of research to see what values are out there. 

Best of luck to you, I'm happy to see that you are determined to succeed. Learn as much as you can before diving into this crazy world of investing!!