Insurance and rates around OKC

5 Replies

Who does everyone use to insure their properties, and what do insurance rates average around OKC, Moore, and Yukon for a 3/2 less than 100K. I've got my eyes on some potential deals and am working on practicing analyzing them. 

I’m not from that area so I have no clue. However, what I’ll do to analyze deals sometimes is just go through Allstate or Geico and actually quote the property. It takes a few minutes and you’ll get an accurate quote. However the last house I bought I went through an agent and we wrote the insurance about half of what Geico and Allstate quoted. That’ll at least give you options.

@Chris Hayes

It depends on what area, age of home, and age of roof. If you would like, I’m happy to get you hooked up with a good insurance broker here in town. 

I use Blake Wimsey at Foundation Insurance. He represents a lot of different insurance companies and can shop quotes and coverages for the best price/value. He does all of our rental properties as well as my personal stuff. Give him a call.

@Chris Hayes What Luke is doing is exactly what I do if I am unaware of the cost. 

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here