• Flipper
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
Wholesalers sending MLS listings.

Ron Daugherty
  • Flipper
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted Jun 14 2018, 14:55

Anyone noticing an increase of wholesalers sending MLS listings? Starting to see an increase in my inbox of this, wondering if anyone else is noticing it. I am seeing emails where they placed an offer on a house and then are marketing it before their closing. Then today, I got an email from a active local wholesaler for a listing on the MLS that they aren't the realtor on.

Maybe it's just me, but does it bother you when they do this? Do they think you won't do your due diligence and see the listing? Maybe it's just me, but I scratch them off my list when they pull this stuff. I for sure don't want to do business with them when they put an offer in, try to market it, then drop out when nobody wants to pay what they offered so that the owner has to relist. Not the kind of people I would want to do business with. I know it's a tough market for everyone right now, but I don't need a wholesaler to find deals on the MLS, I can do that myself.

Might just be a pet peeve for me.  What do others think?  Am I missing some benefit to this?

Loading replies...