Vacant Residential Lots

5 Replies

Hello Everyone! I’m looking into buying vacant residential lots in the Oklahoma area. My issue is that I do not have funds to build a house on the land. I came to a roadblock. I do not know what to do with the lot. I could sell them. To separate me from the rest, I would do owners financing. I could also develop a partnership with a builder. Any and all ideas are welcome. Thank you in advance.

@Joseph Abbott Did you buy them already? It doesn’t quite look like you have an exit plan mapped out for these. Maybe others will have a different perspective but if I’m going to have to use owner financing for a random lot in Tulsa, where or how will I come up with the money to build a house? If you haven’t bought them already you might want to slow down your process until you’ve ironed out an exit plan. Just my nickels worth of advise...

Hello Zach
i would be interested in some options.   I ended up with 2 lots from an auction.  (I thought there were houses there 😕)
let me know.  Thanks 
Originally posted by @Zach Sikes :

@Joseph Abbott

Where are the lots?  We know of some options

Hello Zach
i would be interested in some options.   I ended up with 2 lots from an auction.  (I thought there were houses there 😕)
let me know.  Thanks 
Originally posted by @Zach Sikes :

@Joseph Abbott

Where are the lots?  We know of some options

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here