Lease to Purchase Tulsa Oklahoma

5 Replies

Has anyone did a lease to purchase option in Tulsa OK and can shed some light on how to go about things? 

Like you own a house you are thinking about selling on a lease purchase? 

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The homeowner no longer wants his house and just wants out of the payments. He said I can take over the payments. My goal to pay it off in two years. I don't want to pay banks fees etc...

A couple options to research depending on the way you want to take title: Subject to, lease option, lease purchase, BRRRR.

@Adam Camacho Here's a lease option agreement that I drafted when I was in a situation very similar to the one you're in:

Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase

I rented out the property for 18 months to another tenant (extending the agreement for an additional 12 months at the initial expiration).  After purchasing the property outright, I fixed & flipped it.  I'm not a lawyer, so you'll probably want to review any such agreement with an attorney if you have questions about the terms or validity of the agreement - a couple hundred bucks is worth the peace of mind.

Happy investing!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here