Team Building Inquiry

4 Replies

Hello All!

Fairly new investor looking to make buy and hold purchases of multi-family homes and short sale single family homes in the Portland metro area. 

Looking to establish long term working relationship with a local agent who is known for working with investors like me. Analyzing, negotiating for, acquiring, and managing positive cash flow properties is what I am the market for. Any and all suggestions (to include other team members such as lawyers, accountants, mortgage brokers, and property managers) would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!  

@Josiah Underwood , I am a agent in PDX and have been picking up distressed properties for the past nine years and rehabbing them to hold/rent with positive cash flow. It is getting harder and harder to find cash-flowing deals but you may be able to find some with short sales. I find rehab properties are a better bet though. If you have any interest in that let me know!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here