Recommendation on Eugene, OR realtor

7 Replies

looking for recommendations on a real estate agent in Eugene, OR, does not necessarily need to be investor-friendly, looking to put an offer in on a foreclosure. I am doing this from California, looking to purchase a primary residence.

I would recommend The Hapole's (Erick & Jeannette Harpole)  - 541-343-7653

website is harpolehomes.com

They market themselves to be "experts" at closing short sales and we have purchased a few short sales that they closed.

I should clarify for others that this is a straight REO, not a pre-foreclosure.

I have used Mike Sims 54l-51O-O552 He is no non-sense and good to work with.

Just joined BP and saw this. We used Lynne Gately with Re/Max for both purchase and sale of our home - she was awesome!!!

Hi I just going BP recently and saw your post. You probably already found someone but I would be happy to help! I have purchased and helped many clients purchase REO's. Thanks!

Hi friends in Eugene,

Hey, this is not about a real estate agent, but I need some techy help on BP.

Where do you find pending connect requests?  When I try to connect with someone, it says "could not connect because person's name has a pending connection request out to you." Or something to that affect is said; however, I cannot find any pending requests. This has happened several times.

(Facebook I get; BP I don't get.) Thanks!

Hi in Eugene... new to all this looking for investors in the eugene\ springfield area...

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.