Calling anybody/everybody from Philadelphia!!

6 Replies

Hey All,

Happy belated new year and happy holidays.

I've created similar forums in the past, so if we've connected, feel free to ignore (or send to anybody this applies to. :))

I'm looking to connect with investors who invest in Philadelphia (i know, there are many different parts), or any neighboring suburbs in DelCo. I'm curious to hear local perspectives on the current market, what you're seeing and new opportunities to provide each other value.

Please feel free to connect and message me! Looking forward to making big things happen this year!

Thank you in advance

Jason

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฟ 

Realtor and Buy & Hold Investor.

I am also a licensed GC.

Letโ€™s connect. ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

Hey all! I love talking about the Philly Market, especially on these forums. I buy and hold as well as wholesale. There are still plenty of flip/buy and hold opportunities, it just depends on what avenue you are planning on taking. What's your gameplan?

Hello everyone, I'm also interested in connecting and chatting with those who are familiar with the Philly market.  I'm heading to Philly this coming Saturday (1/30) and will be checking out several neighborhoods as well as open houses North of Temple University.  Can anyone recommend a realtor to assist and provide expertise?