• Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
New Investor/ Wholesale Interest

Edward Rogan
  • Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted May 8 2016, 12:03

I recently relocated to the Philadelphia area about a year ago for my job as an outside sales rep, for an industrial equipment sales and service provider. I've been successful growing our business here, but my true goal is to become a successful Real Estate Investor. I'm extremely driven and motivated to become financially independent. My plan is to start out Wholesaling and as I gain experience, expand to other real estate investment channels. I've been studying and networking through BP and meetup. I'm eager to take the next steps and wanted to ask advice on the next actions I should take. I understand that the deal is the most important aspect of any investment. I also understand how to calculate the deal to ensure there is enough profit margin for the buyer and me. Are FSBO, the only properties where assignment is possible? Are Wholesale deals more commonly done with FSBO properties or REO? Is it smart to work with an individual buyer to learn from and gain experience? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Eddie Rogan

Loading replies...