• Real Estate Agent
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Job Search in Philadelphia

Jon Sanborn
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Jul 11 2016, 08:41

Hello BP! This isn't really real estate related but...I am looking for any suggestions you might have about job searching and applying. 

A quick background on myself: I graduated from Temple's Fox School of Business in 2015 with a bachelor's degree in marketing and management information systems. I was accepted into Save-A-Lot's corporate retail leadership program which moved me to Connecticut. A year has passed and I am looking for a new job/position back in Philadelphia, which is where I am from and want to begin investing. I have years of management and marketing experience and have applied to 40+ jobs over the past two months, but I still do not have any leads. I have been applying to start up companies, real estate companies, and large companies like Wawa and Coke, but ideally I would love to work within a real estate company to learn more, and make connections. 

If anyone has any advice or suggestions, I'm all ears. If anyone knows of any companies currently hiring, I'm all ears for that too! Thank you in advance! I have also linked my LinkedIn profile here.  

Loading replies...