• Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Lancaster & Philadelphia: Allow me to Introduce myself

Nick Schmid
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Feb 10 2019, 22:46

Hello BP community, 

I am new to investing but I have substantial experience as a Renter of houses & apartments from coast to coast.  I had the opportunity to live in some of the best cities across the country as a travel nurse. I entered the world of Real Estate long before I ever heard the term House Hacking. I saw an opportunity to rent out an extra bedroom on Airbnb in Charleston, SC. I learned a significant amount during my time house hacking including the importance of Location, Communication, Tax benefits, & Recognizing opportunity. 

I am currently looking for a property in Lancaster City & Philadelphia PA. I am open minded to all opportunities & suggestions however I believe the best way for me to become an investor is by house hacking a Multifamily financed with an FHA loan possibly utilizing 203k to build in some equity. I am ready to take on the challenges ahead and I realize the power of forming mutually beneficial relationships with industry professionals.

I am always open to feedback & suggestions please feel free to speak your mind to me. 

• Currently seeking 1-4 Unit multifamily property in Philadelphia or Lancaster PA to house hack & cash flow. 
  • If anyone can recommend an Investor friendly RE agent in Philadelphia or Lancaster I would be grateful for references.  
  • If anyone can recommend Lenders & Contractors familiar & experienced with 203K Process I would also be grateful. 

I look forward to the Hustle & Grind ahead and wish you all success in your 2019 Goals. If anyone in Philly or Lancaster would like to discuss real estate or add some value to one another's networks feel free to reach out. All the Best. 

Loading replies...