Looking to build my network

10 Replies

Hey Philadelphia BP members!

I'm looking to meet up with like-minded individuals in the area to meet with!  I'm currently an agent, but I am going to be leaving agency to start my own ibuy business.  Let's talk! 

@Bill Plymouth

how are you.

hope to you at one of our HAPCO real estate education events. they are all posted under events in bigger pockets.

regards joe scorese

Hey Bill - Why not do both seems they would go hand and hand? When you say "iBuy" are you referring to "we buy houses" as in wholesaling companies? What agency are you with now? What part of Philly?

@Bill Plymouth happy to connect as well! Something else to look into..we recently attended a local DIG event in Glenside and got a lot out of it. My wife is an agent with KW and we are looking to network/learn as much as possible about the Philly metro market. 

@David Bokman that is what I mean!  I could do both, but would want to focus more on the wholesale aspect.  The brokerage I work for is called The Investor Brokerage.  I’m looking to focus in Germantown and West Philly 

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Bill Plymouth :

Hey Philadelphia BP members!

I'm looking to meet up with like-minded individuals in the area to meet with!  I'm currently an agent, but I am going to be leaving agency to start my own ibuy business.  Let's talk! 

Sent you a PM, let's get coffee and chat! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here