Staging in Germantown East

8 Replies

Hi @Rami Kaffezider   I would recommend doing some light staging on your own.  This is what I've done on my flips and it definitely makes a difference compared to an empty house without breaking the bank.  From my experience, a staging company can cost 2-3k or more depending on how much furniture you need and for how long.  If you invest in some staging furniture now, you can also use it on your future projects.

I agree. I've seen tons of properties bringing in top dollar with just decorations maybe some couches or a simple bed/night stand setup. All these can be purchased for < $1200 and can be reused. The Philly market is so hot right now that full staging is not worth it for that price range.

I've paid a lot of money to staging companies, and in many cases, I had their furniture in my property for less than two weeks...and I'm out 2-4k for the staging! You should definitely stage, but if you're reasonably confident about a quick sale, I'd also say try to do it on your own. If you don't want to, perhaps go with a stager and have them just do the living areas and maybe the master...and then you could add cheap accents yourself. I usually use the stager Voila Design. She does hundreds of houses in Philly each year. Good luck!

@Rami Kaffezider I actually just spoke to a stager who was pretty cheap will try he on my own property. She was willing to do a large 2k sq ft condo for 1.3k. If you’re interested I’ll forward the info, but doesn’t sound like you need it at that PPT in GTown. Good luck!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here