• Boulder CO and St Petersburg, FL
Votes |
Need Reliable, reasonable, contractor for 2 house in Pittsburgh

Annie Lipscomb
  • Investor
Posted Jan 18 2022, 13:47
Hi fellow investors,
Gosh I should really update my profile, apologies as I'm not highly active on here.  I own two single family rental properties in Pittsburgh area. Both are in need of work before releasing.   One is in Swissvale, really close to Frick Park -- needs new kitchen, new bath, new windows.  The other is in Hopewell Township (30 min drive from Pittsburgh but great school district) and needs new paint, new flooring and some other stuff.   I am out of state... had a great handyman/GC since 2016, but he moved away from Pittsburgh. I'll be out there soon. If anyone here knows of a reputable GC (or sub contractor) who is also looking for housing and would want to live there while working on both houses -- that would be an ideal situation; but I'm obviously not expecting that.   Thanks! Annie

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 18 2022, 20:34

Hey Annie

I'm an agent/investor based in Beaver County. I have a couple GCs I could recommend for the Hopewell job, not sure about their living situation or if that would be of interest to them. Feel free to send me a PM and we could discuss further.  

User Stats

Votes
David Lee Hall, III
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jan 19 2022, 04:47

Hah, one of my partners found one of contractors (and his dog) staying at her remodel a few months ago. I bet that was an awkward conversation! 

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Annie Lipscomb
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Jan 26 2022, 11:02
Thanks to you both!  I'll PM you both.