• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Seeking RE agent, contractor & property mgr in Sioux Falls

Jun Kamata
  • Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Nov 28 2016, 00:17

Hello,

I'm relocating to Sioux Falls, SD for at least a couple of years and am looking to buy a fixer (I like to build in equity and my wife is an Architect and Project Manager) to be our primary residence, then rent it out if/when we move away.

I'm an experienced real estate investor (buy + hold for rent) but don't have a team anywhere near South Dakota.

Would appreciate referrals for:

• Real Estate Agent (ideally experienced in income properties but I've checked out the purchase and rental markets in Sioux Falls remotely and really just need someone for showings and the transaction)
  • Inspector (someone extremely thorough - I need to know exactly what I'm getting into so I can plan and budget properly)
  • Contractor (looking for licensed, bonded, experienced, inexpensive but reliable - I'm willing to pay more for durable and low-maintenance rehabs and renovations)
  • Property Manager (I will no longer be living in the area when the property becomes a rental)
  • Handyman (if I don't find a Property Manager I like, I'll manage remotely but will need someone who can respond to urgent and/or low $ maintenance issues - I'll remotely hire trades to deal with bigger issues.  I can travel back to manage tenant turnovers)

Thank you!

Jun

Loading replies...