Need help for Rapid City, SD contacts!

8 Replies

Hello South Dakota!

I am in need of some help.  I need a lender for South Dakota, an inspector for Keystone area and a title company!  I have an accepted offer and need to do some due diligance!  Thanks in advance.

Christine Johnson-Sundby

Random question.. How did you end up investing in Rapid City, SD? I've been there once and was astonished at the rental market out there, but never invested. That was 6 years ago. I'm curious to know how it goes for you.

@Chris Johnson What kind of lender are you looking for?  Are you looking for a bank to loan you the money on a rental/investment property?  There is one credit union that does portfolio loans or used to.  I know of another that mainly does stuff in SDIRA's.  As for title companies.  Pennington Title and First American Title are in Rapid City.  Both seem fine. 

@BrianMcmenamin I am from SD originally and my parents still live in the area.  I have looked in the area previously for a rental, but never bought anything.  This property is being purchased by family for a rental and possibly a retirement home for them in the future.  Where do you invest currently?

Originally posted by @Christine Johnson-Sundby :

Hello South Dakota!

I am in need of some help.  I need a lender for South Dakota, an inspector for Keystone area and a title company!  I have an accepted offer and need to do some due diligance!  Thanks in advance.

Christine Johnson-Sundby

Hi Christine! We are just starting out investing and live in Rapid City. We have 2 properties currently and have used CMG Financial (Josh Campbell) for both. Pennington Title has been especially helpful for us as well. Hope that helps!

This post has been removed.

Christine did you get your question answered? I also know an excellent lender, and friend, Tyler Tribby of Premier Home Mortgage. Also, let me know if you need local RE agents, or anyone to swing by some properties. I live here in Rapid City and would be happy to help! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here