Referrals: Handyman, Electrician, Roofer, Painter, Flooring, etc.

4 Replies

Hullo Memphis,

Now that we are closed on some properties it is time to start tidying up.  Looking for referrals for:

Handymen

Electricians

Roofers

Painters

Flooring people

Plumbers

and a good used appliance place

Thanks team!

Congratulations on your new purchases! You should reach out to Dan Butler with City Lights. They have a one stop shop for all of your rehab needs and very familiar with the Memphis market.  

@Jackson Long - Congrats on your buys!  I agree with @James Martin and would holler at Dan and @Douglas Skipworth .  Also Huntington Roofing (http://www.huntingdonroofing.com/)  did our personal residence last fall and were great to work with.  Good luck!!

Thank you @James Martin and @Elizabeth Wilson !

I will definitely be in touch with both of those.  I prefer to keep a solid list of individual discipline providers as they seem to offer a better price/quality than the value-add-vertical-integrated companies.  Although there is a place for that as well.

@Jackson Long The key is to find a great team! Ideally you would find a company that has everything under one roof. Acquisitions team, renovation crews (fully licensed and insured), Property Management, and a Real Estate Investment Brokerage in case you ever decide to sell.

By teaming up with a solid firm you can mitigate your risk and have some "boots on the ground" that have your best interest in mind.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here