Memphis Market Advice

4 Replies

Hello BPers!

I'm a Canadian investor who's new to real estate investing and have been looking at different markets in the US. I came across Memphis as what seems to be a cheap, good buy and hold market to get into. I was wondering if there was anyone who could give me an overview of the current market and some tips on buying in Memphis. What're some good buy and hold neighborhoods, preferably B-C rated and what're some neighborhoods to avoid?

Thanks for any help!

We would need to jump on a call as it would take me too long to type this all out. Send me a PM and we can connect.

Contact Dean Harris with Crestcore. I highly recommend his team for purchasing and managing property in Memphis

Both @Curt Davis and Dean and very experienced with the Memphis market and could give you great advice as to where to start your investing here in Memphis!

Avoid anything rented for under $800 a month.  And buy as far east as you can. PM me if you'd like specific info but these guidelines will keep you safe.

Oh and only brick, avoid frame at all costs. 

Finally be aware we have 100 scammers for every genuine wholesaler so be careful my man, take your time, do your homework.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here