Votes |
Looking for agent/property manager referrals in Memphis, TN area

Chris Boselli
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Aug 29 2018, 19:25

Hi Bigger Pockets!

I am currently working on building a team in the Memphis, TN area to begin my venture into long distance investing, and I was hoping to get some feedback from local investors or other long distance investors doing business in Memphis. I plan on seeking out distressed properties, adding value via rehab, then converting to either long term buy-and-hold rentals or flipping where it makes sense. I hope to spend the next month or two getting a solid team in place and ideally buying my first investment property before the end of this year.

That being said, does anyone have any recommendations for some good investor-friendly agents/agent teams and/or property managers in the Memphis area? Any agents/PMs with experience dealing with out-of-state investors would also be a huge plus.

Also if you are currently a local investor or out-of-stater interested in Memphis area feel free to message me to just say hi, I would love to hear some stories/advice about other investor experiences in the Memphis market.

Thanks!

Chris

Loading replies...