• Rental Property Investor
  • Green Bay, WI
Votes |
Finding an all-inclusive Nashville Property Management Company

Kyle Seidel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Green Bay, WI
Posted Aug 23 2017, 13:27

I live in an owner-occupied duplex in Green Bay, WI. I absolutely love the Nashville area and have gotten really interested in buying a property there. I would visit there 1-2 weeks a year and the other 50ish weeks I would want a property management company to take care of literally everything. The only 3 things I would want is monthly income, access to see rents/expenses, and to be able to block out the days I want to go there.

My questions would be:

1. Based on what I want, what are the best types of properties in general and also specifically for Nashville? Big houses? Small houses? Multi-family?

2. What would be the best all-inclusive property management companies in Nashville for this?

3. Commission seems to be the most popular, but are there any options for a guaranteed monthly income that perhaps goes up a few % each year? Ex. Say if my mortgage is $1,300; the property management company gives me say $1,800/mo regardless of if they lose money or make way more than that; essentially giving me $500/mo. cash flow that I can rely on.

4. Any specific examples of anyone doing this in Nashville or anywhere else?

Thanks!!

Loading replies...