• Real Estate Agent
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
Free labor for residential rehab project in Nashville

Kyle Loganadan
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Knoxville, TN
Posted Dec 9 2018, 10:35

There is no catch. I want to learn about rehabbing houses. I am looking to work with an investor (or their crew) who is experienced - completed more than 5 flips. I want to learn all I can, so I don't want to be used as a clean up person or something like that. I want experience in framing, drywall, cabinet install, tiling, demo, etc. A property in East Nashville would be most convenient for me, but I am open as long as it is not too long of a haul.

About me:
I am in the real estate business already, but I want construction experience. I specifically help investors locate discount properties that they flip or hold. The reason I chose this route is because I want to flip homes myself in the near future and be financially independent at a young age. I am already learning the analytical/business side and learning how to find the best deals where I work but I am lacking the hands on experience. I am in my mid 20's and want to be turning my own properties very soon. I am a very hard worker. My offer is to work for free so I don't need to convince of that anyway.

I am free most weekends and I can sneak a few hours during the weekday. Also, I am cool working after 5PM too.

Kyle

Loading replies...