Skip to content
Nashville Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Darnell Butler
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
A New Year in Nashville! (SFH Investing)

Darnell Butler
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Dec 31 2018, 08:49

Hello everyone! 

I am an agent based out of Nashville, and would love to connect with more investors around town as we dive into 2019. As I continue to plug my investors into investment property that they can be excited about, my biggest goal for the New Year is simply giving more and more people the opportunity to reach the financial freedom we all strive for. Keeping up to date with the market is always a priority of mine, and Nashville has been the subject of a few big headlines this past year!

1. Amazon announces that Nashville will be home to their new executive operations center. The result is 5,000 new high-paying jobs coming our way, with 13,000+ new jobs being added overall. 2. Ernst & Young announces they are expanding their presence in Nashville, opening a new facility that is expected to bring in over 600 jobs to Nashville. 3. The River North development continues to move forward. Metro Council approved $20M for the development, a project that would update infrastructure along the Cumberland River.

So many great opportunities coming our way! I wanted to ask what some goals are of those seeking to invest or already investing in the Greater Nashville area? What announcement from this past year has you most excited to kick-off the New Year?