Looking to lease space in parking lots to place food truck.

2 Replies

We operate foods trucks that provide delivery only orders. We are looking for parking lots to lease space on. Our trucks would require 6-8 parking spaces. Great way to add additional revenue to fill on unused space on your lot. If interested, or know of anyone, please reply. Thanks 

I've seen a few parked behind darkhorse theater on 47th ave. It may be affiliated with Good food for good people, a business (non-profit?) behind them that came up on Google maps.

Originally posted by @Joe Blackerby :

We operate foods trucks that provide delivery only orders. We are looking for parking lots to lease space on. Our trucks would require 6-8 parking spaces. Great way to add additional revenue to fill on unused space on your lot. If interested, or know of anyone, please reply. Thanks 

Hi Joe — if you're still looking I run a startup that deals with this called Stache storage

you can get a hold of me at mike at stache dot com 

We've been focused on storage, but have setups that should fit perfectly for what you're looking for

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here