Investigating Nashville, TN for my next rental

6 Replies | Nashville, Tennessee

I'm a local investor here in Nashville (although I actually invest out of state). I'd be more than happy to connect  to better understand what you're looking for and help you get connected to the right deal.

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!
Just be sure to run the numbers. Like it's already been said, Nashville is a tough market, and years ago the prices got so high there that there just isn't much in the way of cash flow. That was specifically on the long-term rentals, but it's likely a factor for short-term too. If the previous poster who lives in Nashville and is an investor but is investing out-of-state, that says a lot. Bummer too, I love Nashville!! Went to school there.

@Aalap Sharma

I wouldn't touch anything in residential zoning. Commercial zoning seems to be the only future of NOO STR's in Nashville.

There's a lot that needs to be considered for STRs in this market. I ran STRs and have worked closely with several property managers and crews that did the same. I would be happy to discuss the ins/outs of the local market. Send me a DM if you want to talk further.