Houston agent needs a sponsoring broker.......

4 Replies

Hello fellow Houstonians,

First post here at BP! I am am in the process of getting my RE license, and will be sending off to take my test in the next few days. I'm looking for a broker who is investor friendly, but I will also have the occasional buyer rep agreement and listing. I have a couple of buyer rep agreements ready to go, and just need a sponsoring broker pretty quickly. Any reccomendations? Thanks!

I sponsor agents all over Texas who want to brand their own company. Check out my signature area below to see if I offer what you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you.

Originally posted by @Rodney Henson :

I sponsor agents all over Texas who want to brand their own company. Check out my signature area below to see if I offer what you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you.

Would this be a good choice for someone just starting out in real estate? I'm also looking for a REI-friendly brokerage.

As a new agent, depending on your goals and objectives, training is the most important factor you should consider when selecting a sponsoring broker and I am not talking about the standard in classroom, watch a video, read a manual type training. 

If you plan on selling homes, you need to learn how to generate leads and close those leads.

If you plan on investing, you need to learn how to generate leads and close those leads.

If you plan on property management, you need to learn how to generate leads and close those leads.

etc.

In other words, if you plan on thriving in this business you'll need to know how to sale, manage your time, comply with the law, be ethical and work three times harder then a typical employee to get your pipeline started.  You are now an Entrepreneur.

I understand you have a couple of Buyer Rep. Agreements ready to go...Without know the details, I must point out I hope you are not practicing RE without having your license and a sponsoring broker.  However, if you are saying you have a couple of buyers ready to go, good.  But, don't let those buyers cause you to make a quick sponsoring broker decision.  Your success in this industry deserves a detailed analysis on a broker that will meet YOUR needs.

I wish you blessings and welcome to the best industry on the planet, hands down!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here