Jermarkis Hubbard
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Net Investor starting off in Whole Selling

Jermarkis Hubbard
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jul 17 2018, 10:14

Hello to everyone in BP.

I'm getting started in investing in the wholesaling in the Houston Market.

I have an I.T. background and building out a new website for investing and wholesaling in the Houston Market.

A couple of trouble points I'm having is the following.

• Analyzing a good deal ( I understand the concept of contracting the property at a lower price than market value and selling to the right buyer.) The problem I'm having is real experience analyzing the numbers. I need to see how someone who is a pro analyzes good deals so I can do the same for my buyers. 
  • I don't have good credit (working on my building my credit back so that being said my end goal is multifamily properties I plan to house hack a triplex and then rent it out) Not sure where to find Triplex or any multifamily outside of a few websites I've found from local meetups.
  • I joined REIA and Prosperity group along with some friends to learn more. The only problem is I want to start being effective as soon as possible. And I want to do what works. I'll be going to both of there weekend training to learn as much I can.

My friends and I are looking to add value in the community any help would be appreciated but we will also help in any way we can.

I have a family member and a coworker willing to invest in capital to really get the ball rolling and trying to change Real Instate investor future. Thanks in advance 

Loading replies...