Skip to content
Houston Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Vijaianand Thirunageswaram
  • Real Estate Broker/Owner & Property Manager
  • Sugar Land, TX
Votes |
Spring is here - Let's wake up investors...

Vijaianand Thirunageswaram
  • Real Estate Broker/Owner & Property Manager
  • Sugar Land, TX
Posted Mar 29 2019, 07:15

Howdy folks,

It's been really quite for last few weeks. I know there is lot of investors are either not certain about the market or looking at the right place.  But market surely slowed down a bit compared to last year, hoping to pick right back up in few weeks or so.  

As per general market, it has lot of inventory almost 4 months of inventory in many areas. Prices have gone up since last year but it won't sustain because less demand at this time. HAR still touting record number sales but its happening only certain local markets. I know Investors like you and me are not going to look in to MLS for deals but that will change soon in a year or so. Properties will be on the market for long and sellers want to get out and lose patience and start looking for avenues.. Get ready for it..

At this point, Deals are still out there, just need to look out more closely or get acquainted with right people to stay afloat. Also if you really want to build portfolio, you gotta do some hustling. Good deals won't stay long forever... That's the mistake many investors do, they wait long and lose out on it. 

Keep watching, educating and ready to move on deals.. 

Happy Spring!!

• Broker TX (#612107)

Om Realty Group Logo

Loading replies...