Anthony Heatley
  • McDonough, GA
Votes |
Newbie moving to DFW area

Anthony Heatley
  • McDonough, GA
Posted Aug 28 2018, 18:43

Good evening everybody,

I recently got interested in REI and shortly after found out that I was moving to the DFW area. I figured I try to be proactive and start trying to learn as much about the area as possible. I would love to talk with realtors, brokers, landlords, and real estate attorneys in the area. The real estate niche that interests me the most is buying and holding multi family rental properties. I'm currently in the process of figuring out what my financing options are and how much I can afford. I also want to start putting together a solid team with whom I can support and rely on consistently. If any of you could make some recommendations, I'd really appreciate it!

I've been reading a lot of REI books, listening to BP podcasts and reading blog posts. This is my first time really exploring the forums but every time I read something here, I learn more. Can anyone think of something that I should be doing but haven't mentioned here? Things that I should do before moving forward?

I don't know a whole lot about REI but I'm glad to help any of you in any way that I can! I really appreciate the BP mission and community and I'm excited to get started!

Loading replies...