• San Diego, CA
Votes |
New Investor for DFW Area

Dominic Daoust
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Oct 6 2019, 13:33

Hello BP!

My name is Dominic Daoust. I started accidentally REI 5 years ago when I bought my first and only property, a duplex and started house hacking. I joined the Marine Corps and I am now stationed in the San Diego Area but I have been looking primarily in the Dallas Fort Worth area for investing. I am seeking others in the DFW area for advice, and knowledge. I'm also willing to help in just about any capacity I can be it from the fielding phone calls, to writing direct mailers. I would primarily like to get advice on some places to look for some deals and work for myself, but I would absolutely prefer to partner with someone with some experience on some deals, even just tag along to see how it happens. I've done a ton of research and read a ton of books. I am constantly trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can at this point, but I'm also ready to jump in and start learning from doing it.

Those of you that have had some success already, I would appreciate your advice, and possible direction if you're willing to share it.  

Dominic Daoust

Loading replies...