• Investor
  • Aubrey, TX
Votes |
Beginning our investment journey in DFW

Brendan Mull
  • Investor
  • Aubrey, TX
Posted Oct 7 2019, 09:42

My wife and I are wanting to make the jump into investing and looking for that elusive first deal! Ultimately, we are serious about trying to make this our full time business. We are working on getting a team around us for that purpose. Definitely, looking to get to some meet ups and start networking. Are there any recommendations on REI clubs/groups in the Denton or Collin County area? We are in Aubrey (northeast of Denton). Any Facebook group recommendations? I'm open to just about anything to help get this going. We are looking to get into BRRRR, fix/flips, etc.

Currently, staying at my day job as an auto technician but trying to plan an exit from that in the near future. Also, some woodworking in my spare time and have some minor experience and have family in the construction industry. So a rehab is right up my alley.

My wife and I both grew up in DFW and have some knowledge of the areas of Dallas, Carrollton, Garland, Plano, Frisco and Denton. That said, we are trying to narrow our search for finding our first deal. Looking in Denton, Sanger, Lewisville, Carrollton, the Colony, I35W corridor.

Thanks BP community, you all are awesome!

Loading replies...