Votes
Austin McConnell
  • Cedar Park, TX
Votes |
Howdy! An Aggie Moving To Austin...

Austin McConnell
  • Cedar Park, TX
Posted Apr 29 2017, 20:13

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Austin McConnell and I will be moving to Austin soon for a new job. My wife and I are very interested in the Austin area and we look forward to exploring all the trails and amazing food.

As far as real estate goes, we will be renting out our house in FW so we'll finally get to rental property Number 1! (you have to start somewhere, right?). Long term, I'm interested in buying a property every 1 to 2 years. Right now I'm more interested in simply meeting people in Austin who are also passionate about real estate. From this forum, it seems like there is quite a bit of interest!

We will be moving in a few weeks to the southwest Austin area (renting an apartment for a year while we get to know the area and save up). I hope to start attending REI club meetings soon after.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and start getting to know people. Oh, and I went to Texas A&M University so if anyone can tell me where to buy my Maroon Shield, I'll make sure to get one before we move ;-). Any other Aggies out there?

Loading replies...