• Rental Property Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Austin Multi Family Meet-up "Apt-Guy"

Bruce Petersen
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Jul 22 2019, 05:36

September 17th from 6:00-8:00 and every 3rd Tuesday going forward at Rudy's Country Store and BBQ, 3914 N Lamar, Austin TX 78756

Format I'm thinking is teaching the process of RE investing with a focus on MF syndications, both from the Sponsor/operator side as well as the passive perspective. My background and passion is teaching and have mentored people in MF for years, both formally (for a fee) and informally.

At this time there will be no charge for the meet-up and it's content, just wanting to give back and help others along the way.

My Wife and business partner is a CPA with a background in MF tax and audit so she will be adding tons of value as well.

The first one or two will be a welcome and get-to-know-you thing unless it looks like it's going to be well attended, if it is well attended then we will try to provide some high level insights and knowledge. We hope to start having solid content shortly after the first meeting.

Will likely bring in a guest speaker from time to time as well.

This will be an agnostic meet-up meaning it is not tied to or sanctioned by any of the educational platform/programs.

Loading replies...