• Real Estate Broker
  • Spain
Votes |
RE Investment in Spain

Andres Martinez
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Spain
Posted Oct 2 2022, 22:41

Hi everyone, finally I managed to find a category for international investments. I would like to gather here interest/connections that are investing or interested in it in Spain. I am from Spain and have recently started to enter the RE market, so far partnering with some APIs in the luxury segment. However it would be great to know more about personal experiences and interests in this market, be it pure investing, rental, financing, etc.

Given the current USD-EUR rate and the possibility that it gets even better for the USD (or worse for the EUR), I can imagine a growing interest from international investors. Right now, with rising interest rates, it is expected a decrease in prices (the last report I read suggested the correlation: +1% in EURIBOR = -5% in RE prices). However I am sure that many segments will not see a decrease in prices.

Not to forget that in many areas the ROI has gotten much better in the last decade thanks to a decrease in purchase prices and an increase in rental prices.

Anyway, happy to read opinions, questions and experiences,

Andrés