Bart Boschman
  • Nijmegen, Gelderland
Votes |
Real Estate Investing in the Netherlands

Bart Boschman
  • Nijmegen, Gelderland
Posted Mar 4 2017, 11:08

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member on Bigger Pockets and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 21 year old student from Nijmegen (the Netherlands) who is trying to educate himself about real estate as much as possible.

I'm interested in eventually getting into Buy & Hold. I have a little money, but getting a mortgage loan is currently not an option because, as a student, I don't have a stable income. Therefore I'm focusing my time and energy on educating myself by reading real estate books, blogs, and podcasts (some examples are The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, the Rich Dad Poor Dad series, and the blogs, podcasts, books, and other content that are offered by Bigger Pockets). 

One of the early realizations I had was that the real estate game here in the Netherlands has some major differences compared to that of the United States. I was wondering if some of the BP-members who are doing real estate in the Netherlands could give me some advice on some good books or courses that get into real estate investing in the Netherlands specifically.

Thanks in advance. I look forward to getting to know some like-minded people,

Bart

Loading replies...